“I’ll be back so soon you won’t have time to miss me. Look after my heart - I’ve left it with you.”
-Raindropsonredroses
Gym. Home. Awesome BV prac (with crunches, heh). Home.
Im so proud of myself that I've been going to the gym every week faithfully, haha. I've always been writing "Exercise regularly" as one of my new year resolutions, but this is the time I'm really doing something about it. Keep going!
Have been thinking very seriously about some stuff recently. I'm really going to make full use of this year to do what I really want.
I kiss Beary, Bearbear and Mr Happy goodnight before I go to sleep everyday.
This is the longest 3 weeks ever.
Im so proud of myself that I've been going to the gym every week faithfully, haha. I've always been writing "Exercise regularly" as one of my new year resolutions, but this is the time I'm really doing something about it. Keep going!
Have been thinking very seriously about some stuff recently. I'm really going to make full use of this year to do what I really want.
I kiss Beary, Bearbear and Mr Happy goodnight before I go to sleep everyday.
This is the longest 3 weeks ever.